Saturday, February 4, 2012

No i didnt forget...

 I havent forgotten my first born Drew. I wanna say how proud I am of her lately. Adjusting to middle scbool ha s been tough on her.  Kids are mean, bullying is a real thing and the work is tough. You want to give your children room and space to grow and make decisions, the right decisions but you also want to keep them in a little bubble and protect them forever. With Drew's impending age of 12 approaching in March I get nervous. Teenage years are coming and she's going thru alot. Not only the middle thing but life without two married parents and spending time with each parent. I know its hard and probably the most hardest on Drew. She's active in soccer for all seasons and let me tell you....making her mama proud! I love going to her games. I feel like I have terets becuase I yell and say things that I dont even control. I usually get yelled at the end of each game but Drew knows im just excited.  I'm also proud to say she had a freakin great report card! Drew is such a good kid, homebody and quiet.  Doesn't need to go out and do stuff, see a movie or eat at a resturant. She loves being home and loves hugs. I have to admit we've had our share of problems esp since the split but she and I have become very close latley and as a mother I love it.  Drew , you make me one proud mother. Love u.




1 comment: