Saturday, February 4, 2012

February already...

Feels barly like winter, barly like 2012..and February is already here. I miss the days when it snowed and schools were closed and we were stuck indoors watching t.v or outiside making snow angels. Now if schools are closed I'm dreading it secretly because the kids will be home. Bored after 5 minutes and tracking snow and water everywhere.  Ha. Thats terribly to say outloud i know. I'll just stick to thinking it. Anyway, no snow around here lately. Seems like as I get older the time goes by faster and seasons seem to get shorter for some reason. A reason unknown to me, maybe I'm just getting older. Speaking of getting older. My birthday is next Monday. The big 3-1! I also remember the days when birthdays meant parties and presents and cake.  I will miss the party and presents, hoping to get a cake.  I can't say I'm dreading 31, turning 30 has shown me new meaning to life and love and happiness. Also a new way of life, choices and all around attiude towards everything.  Since my seperation I've became sorta free in more ways than one. Kinda carefree, which as my dad says I need to crack down better on the important things like bills and money.  Ive just came to terms that money to me means nothing. Money doesnt buy happiness nor does it buy love . 30 has shown me more confidence in just about everything I do, I've switched career paths, i guess you could say career? and i love it. Yes i need a new job , I do have a interview next week for a new job but Ive been learning to adapt and cope in all situations. I can honeslty say more good and bad have happened to me in the last year than ever in my life.  I'm excited to see what 31 brings me. Whatever it is, bring it on...I'm ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment