Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Its been awhile...

Sorry its been awhile since I last posted. I promised this year I would do better and I did for awhle then it went all to crap. SO..I turned 31 and got a real big girl JOB! Yep, no more pajama days and drinking coffee all day life...I am a nine to fiver-er. Well, a 730 leave for columbia to be ready for work at 830 driving home in rush hour ttaffiic for 45 mins job! So I now work in the medical research field. I am research assistant for a company called Rx trials. Its compelty different than antyhing Ive done before. I'm in a office, inside a big medical practice. I feel slightly inadequate to the other girls because i have no knowledge of anything! One thing i do have to say is everyone is so nice!!!!!!! I'm getting the jist of medical research life and am even assigned my first study. COLOSCOPYS. Ha. Yep, what a shitty job but hey someones gotta do it! So i'm a working girl, learning and more tired than ever but this is a good thing! I'm looking forward to learning more and growing and maybe finding a rich doctor? IM KIDDING!  So thats what new with me, things you can probably imagine are hectic. Lacrosse starts tomorrow for Drew, soccer is ending and i'mstill working at Berthas the weekends! Can't give up that job, i love my Berthas crew and even my cute boss.  The life of a single mom, 2 jobs...I'm gonna make it. p.s sorry for the typos! I need a fill in - my nails are getting tyoo long! oops!

No comments:

Post a Comment