Wednesday, January 11, 2012

life at berthas.

                        This is a schedule pic from last year.. take a close look...


               Probably my favorite guy to work with...sorry fella's



                                Men's bathroom...looks much better from outside.....


 How do we beat the Monday blues? Dutch Russians that is...




The mayor of Fells...Bob. I showed him this pic and he asked me who it was? Haha...





                                               Boss


 This is my daily companion throughout the day shift. Luckily he speaks alot of english, loves getting hickeys and thinks i'm numero uno!


                                                                               This is me..



                                                              Resident sexual harrasser.

2 comments:

  1. ok, so the 1st pic, is that cause it says "suspose"??? the 7th pic, i hope he's not asking you to give him hickeys, LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha no its bc beside my name it says ' motor mouth' hahs

    ReplyDelete