Sunday, January 8, 2012

2012

Starting this 2012 I have made a few changes, first and foremost I broke up with Facebook. It was a big step but a good one. FB made me crazy-- my ex husband got one and blah blah. Annoying. So i deleted it. My theory is if you want to get ahold of me or see how im doing- you will find me. You have my number and you can text me, you can also email me. After like a week I started going thru some sort of socail media withdrawl, also started getting texts from friends saying they missed my humor and stories about my kids!  I missed expressing my feelings too! and I missed Celebrity GOSSIP majorly! So i joined Twitter! I love Twitter, its easy and fun and I also read Tweets from all my favorite Celebs! I'm really hoping That Tori Spelling will see what a huge fan I am of hers and her hubbys show and retweet me! haha! Maybe? I also realized that --- I had this blog that i rarley use! What am i thinking, this blog is the perfect way to express so much! So ive decided that I am going to blog weekly! I'm saying weekly because I HOPE to blog daily but I am not sure that can happen! I also want to start documenting funny things my kids are saying and doing! I need a way to keep these memories, especially the funny ones!  So today I am vowing this blog is going to be good. Keep reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment