Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Lesson Learned

I'm annoyed today so this may come off as a rant.  Whatever. Take as it as you will , I have my period and I'm grumpy. My vehicle gives me nothing but problems. Its one of those ' you can not rely on your car' car. It makes sounds, jerks, kicks, smells, doesnt run, shreeeks, squeels...you name it. It does it. It annoys me. Its been in the shop since friday. So ive been relying on friends and family for transportation. Fun huh, yeah you can only imagine having your mom and pop drive you and your three kids places. You definetly realize having a car, even a unreliable one is a luxury.

I hate days like these, ones that you plan to be productive and good yet get f-ed by small hiccups like your car not done in the shop. My friend told me tonight i need a lesson in ' coping' . Coping-- really? Because as he says ' its just a car' . Really what a girl on day 2 of her period wants to hear...you need a lesson in coping. Pssssh.

The kids are with their dad tonight, its Tuesday so i have a quiet house to my self. Nights like these i find myself wandering through the house...looking for stuff to do, kids to talk to , yell at ....i sweep like a dozen times. Talk to my cat, who is pregnant by the way. Nipples galore! I talk to the tv, laugh loudly and obnoxiously. Try to relax on the couch but can't. Squirm all around...enjoy the quiet but miss the chaoz.

Did I ever tell you i love the show Tori and Dean Home Sweet Hollywood? Well guess what, i do . I love it. I even more love sTORIbook weddings. Guess i Love Tori Spelling.  Maybe i just love her family life. I love those adorbale kids and her ever so warm and loving Dean McDermott Hubby.  I love her candiness and honestly.  Well that was on tonight, I kinda wish it was on at 8 on a monday so the girls could watch it with me. Instead i watch it alone , recording it so tomorrow morning when returning home from daddy's we can watch it together before school...they LOVE it more then i do.  Its becoming a little girl time for us. A little Tori Time. We learn new crafts and food ideas, decorating tips, style tips...shit, maybe Tori can teach me a bit about coping? Lesson learned Miss Spelling.

No comments:

Post a Comment