Sunday, January 8, 2012

Football Season


So..I am a Baltimore Raven Football fan, hence the purple. Ive always been a football fan but the past two years Ive become a huge football and sports fan! My friends are all crazy football fans so I have so many funny stories that I wanna share! Ive been to tons of games the past two years, I'm pretty lucky Ive been able to go to so many but ive got some friends with some great seats! I went to the first game of the season on September 11 against the Steelers. HUGE game-- so excited! My friend Sam and I are so psyched for this. Plan to tailgate, get new jerseys...I make 215 jello shooters! All purple! The morning of this game we leave to tailgate...with about 15 people, mostly people , guys we work with. I start pounding jello shots like its my JOB. Friends advising me to eat but I dont....Im feeling fine at this point , ive lost count of the shots but they are pretty good. Walking into the stadium Im feeling good still. Get to our seats which are real GOOD by the way. They bring this huge flag out on the field in remembernce of Sept 11...its pretty amazing, emotional.  As i stand i start to get woozy. Like....real woozy....So i sit. I feel pretty nauseous so i walk to the bathroom. Immedialty start puking in the hallway...like...massive. Run , while im puking in my hand....puke my guts up, literally... ribs feel like they are breaking, stomach is feeling like a black hole. Leaning against the bathroom wall i gather myself up and walk back . Sam is gone, so i sit alone. I realize its like almost halftime, how long was i gone? Good lord, the nausea came back that quick...i rise out of my seat and feel the puke in my throat, shit not again...Running to the bathroom...puking in my hand again...i jump in front of about 50 drunk chicks...who obviously get pissed..to run and steal the next available stall to lose about 10 lbs of throw up AGAIN! Not realizing im in this bathroom FOREVER...the attendant comes to the unlocked half open stall door to rub my back and ask if i'm ok. I clean my self up, pick up the foam finger ive been carrying around and walk out. I decide to eat something. Chicken tenders, that'll do it. As im eating and swaying I see my boss's brother who decides to walk me to my seat.  No Sam again...so i sit alone and eat my tenders. Somehow i get popcorn also and later Sam returns. APparenlty i scared alot of people with my dissapearance and she had been searching for me. The game ends and my head is spinning but my stomach is better. We meet up with my friends and co workers who all laugh at me and think i'm crazy. A couple guys saw me earlier walking around, wandering....with my foam finger pointing at my throw up stains, some saw me running...some heard some women complaining about me in the bathroom. Needless to say I made a complete fool of myself, wasted a wonderful ticket to a freaking awesome game...missed all but like 20 mins of the game and made myself a complete and utter mess.  Here are a few memories.,,,

1 comment: