Thursday, August 18, 2011

My 4th little girl

I have to admit when my sister was pregnant I would have bet money she was having a boy. I guess mainly because I have 3 girls and have always wanted a boy so ofcourse my sister would get the boy of the family. No i didnt think this out of jealousy, I would have loved if she had the first boy...we were going to call him Henry which was even better but...when I looked at my little girl Lilly Brooke for the first time at the hospitial - any thoughts of a little Henry had diminished. I couldnt imagine our lives without this adorable little girl! Everyday that passes I thank god for the 4th little princess in our family! Heres a picture of her after a long day at Hershey park-- still smiling!

1 comment:

  1. Too bad we couldnt say the same for Ava, who asked for Henry for a long time...because Mim kept telling her Henry was coming. Lilly is very lucky to have you and the girls, to see you guys everyday and have the interaction and build relationships with everyone. We are so lucky to have that! (thanks for making me cry!)

    ReplyDelete